- 1. Otto Tours reserves the unrestricted right to further develop travel routes, course content and timetables without prior notice, without any liability claim arising for whatever reason.
- 2. Otto Tours assumes no liability for damage caused by negligence, which could arise from participation in the offered Tag Along Tours.
- 3. Otto Tours cannot be held liable for errors or omissions by suppliers.
- 4. The participant agrees to follow the instructions given by the organizer. If this does not happen, further participation in a course or trip can be terminated prematurely. In this case, no refunds will be made.
- 5. For private lessons and weekend courses, any fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable. In the event that he should be unable to attend the booked day of the event, he can move to another event that is to be agreed with the organizer, who can only allocate such places if available
- 6. For Tag Along Tours, unless otherwise stated in the offers, a deposit of 20% of the trip price is due upon registration. Otto Tours has the right to withhold a processing fee of $ 150 if the registration is withdrawn.
- 7. If you withdraw after the registration deadline, a refund of the trip price is excluded. The following apply
- 8. Cancellation conditions:
- 20% of the travel price is due up to 60 days before the start of the trip
- 40% of the travel price is due up to 40 days before the start of the trip,
- 60% of the travel price is due up to 30 days before the start of the trip
- 80% of the travel price is due up to 14 days before the start of the trip,
- After that, 100% of the travel price is due
- 9. In the event that Otto Tours has to cancel the tour for reasons for which it is responsible, the amounts paid up to that point will be refunded in full. Further claims for damages are excluded.
- 10. Otto Tours' general terms and conditions apply. The guests participating in a 4WD event have to sign a disclaimer.
- 11. Place of performance and jurisdiction: Perth, Western Australia
- 12. It is highly recommended that a comprehensive letter of protection with travel cancellation insurance and vehicle salvage insurance be taken out.
- 13. With the registration the participant confirms that he agrees with the mentioned conditions.
It is known to the participant that participating in an outback day along tour can be associated with certain dangers and risks, which can result in injury, illness or an inconvenience. Likewise, the property carried as well as the vehicle can suffer damage.
The participant expressly confirms that he holds the organizer OttoTours free of any liability. Participation is entirely at your own risk.
By registering, the participant confirms that he agrees to this liability regulation.